“No matter if the sun don't shine
Or if the skies are blue
No matter what the end is
My life began with you
I can't deny what I believe
I can't be what I'm not I know,
I know I know this love's forever
That's all that matters now
No matter what" - Boyzone, Andrew Lloyd Webber (music)
It's been almost a week, and I seriously do not even have the time to blog decently. Today, my stress level at school peaked (Hiaz... projects blue.) and I told a friend I'm about to snap. Everything (and everyone) seems to be vying for my attention and demanding time, and I barely looked alive by the weekend. It's like fighting a tough battle. I resist hard though. I feel stressed, distressed, enough to feel and say I'm hard-pressed on every side. Or perhaps when one is down and trying to keep the plates from breaking, anything is a distraction. I thought I was about to have a nervous breakdown. Then I remembered Paul.
"But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellence of the power may be of God and not of us. We are hard-pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed -- always carrying about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our body. For we who live are always delivered to death for Jesus' sake, that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our mortal flesh." - 2 Cor 4:7-9
God's lovely counsel, the Word of God. The only thing we ever need.
Come what may. No matter what, I have faith in Him. I believe and trust in Him, my God. That's all that matters now.
Like the song (above) sing:
"... I know, I know I know this love's forever(God's love) That's all that matters now. "
No comments:
Post a Comment