In the Holy Scripture, Jacob encountered the Lord in a dream. When he awoke, he proclaimed, “How awesome is this place! This is none other than the house of God, and this is the gate of heaven!” (Gen. 38:17) He called the name of that place Bethel, which means “the house of God.” What a beautiful description of the church—an awesome place, the gate of heaven. Jesus Christ Himself says, “I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it” (Matt. 16:18).
After five years of seemingly endless property searches, City Harvest Church has finally purchased a new property to serve our next phase of growth and development. Our members have been giving faithfully and sacrificially, seeking to own a venue where God’s people can gather to worship, pray and serve His kingdom purpose. [ more>>]
** I am excited! I can't wait to know the location of the new building and to see the new building!! Look forward to the new chapter in CHC. And this feeling is awesome! I am happy to be part of this spiritual family really thankful to Pst Kong, Sun and the pioneers who lay down their lives for this church. =)

No comments:
Post a Comment